Preferred Corporate Housing
Thank you for inquiring about Corporate Housing as an alternative to a hotel stay. For years, companies have used furnished corporate apartments instead of hotels for temporary interim stays of thirty days or more for many reasons. Furnished corporate apartments provide a more comfortable living environment as compared to a cramped hotel stay. The corporate traveler will have their own fully functional kitchen including full size refrigerator, conventional oven, dishwasher, ice maker and microwave oven instead of the kitchenette found in most extended stay hotels. Multiple occupants can elect to share a two or three bedroom apartment and cut company costs dramatically. Some apartment communities allow pets on their property so your beloved pet does not have to stay at home while you travel.
CORPORATE HOUSING vs. DOING IT YOURSELF
Why choose corporate housing rather than doing it yourself?
- We manage the setup, delivery, utility connections and deposits for all services
- One monthly bill instead of processing individual bills for rent, electric, cable, water, gas, phone, furniture, housewares, maid service, long distance
- We schedule, manage and handle special maid service cleanings and custom requests
- Direct corporate billing - consolidate your inventory for accounting relief
- National Account Coordinators - providing one point of contact nationwide for your company
- Professional management - removing you from the day to day needs of your occupants
- Lower overall costs to you due to our national vendor contracts and bulk discounts
- Flexible lease terms
- All major credit cards accepted
CORPORATE HOUSING vs. HOTEL
Why choose corporate housing as opposed to a cramped or extended hotel stay?
- Accommodate your family or multiple occupants - we do not charge per person
- Comfort - full-size apartment compared to efficiency size hotel room (avg. hotel = 350 sq.ft. vs. avg. apartment = 750 sq.ft.)
- No irritating hotel tax of 15% or more (for stays longer than 30 days)
- Complete kitchen with appliances compared to a ?kitchenette?
- Convenience - use of all apartment community amenities (including pool, fitness facility, executive center, parking options, etc.)
- Ability to accommodate your family pets
- Take a look at the price comparison below: A SAVINGS OF $ 2,069.00
Call us for a price quote or with any questions regarding corporate housing
Preferred Corporate Housing Main Page
About PCH | Company Corner
Travel Services | Search for Housing | Fair Housing Laws
Copyright © 1996-2006 Preferred Corporate Housing
E-mail us at:
PCH Main Email