- 1. All information submitted to and received by Preferred Corporate Housing is truthful
- 2. You are an active real estate agent/broker liscensed to sell real estate, and is capable of forming a legal binding contract.
- 3. You will frequently supply us with information to keep us up to date on your status as a real estate professional and contact information as well as keep your contact information current.
- 4. You have completed all real estate liscensing and regulatory requirements for the state in which you are conducting business.
- 5. You will not submit information or offer or provide services for which you are not liscensed or permitted to do so by law.
- 6. You will not take any action that would undermine Preferred Corporate Housing marketing programs.
- 7. You agree that a $100 referral fee will be paid to you for an entire month stay in a Preferred Corporate Housing corporate apartment. Any stay less than a complete month will be paid on a pro-rated basis and will be caluculated on a 30 day month.
- 8. If you are an agent you will obtain approval from your Broker granting us permission to pay the referral fee to you individually.
- 9. Preferred Corporate Housing reserves the right to terminate the membership of any real estate agent/broker at any time, for any reason without notice.
- 10. You will be held liable for the fraudulent usage of any marketing concepts, materials, or services provided by Preferred Corporate Housing.
- 11. Once a referral client request is submitted to the Preferred Corporate Housing for corporate housing, the request becomes property of Preferred Corporate Housing and Preferred Corporate Housing will owe a referral commission on that request if, and only if, a valid lease is taken from Preferred Corporate Housing for a corporate apartment and the resident takes occupancy.
The real estate agent/broker acknowledges that during the course of his/her affiliation with the Preferred Corporate Housing, he/she may acquire information about confidential matters and trade secrets (hereinafter "Confidential Information"), relating to or arising from the business, its operations, methods, activities, procedures, programs, and other data of Preferred Corporate Housing, and which information is the exclusive property of Preferred Corporate Housing and will remain confidential.
By registering on line with Preferred Corproate Housing, you as a real estate broker or agent are hereby entering an agreement with Preferred Corproate Housing. As a real estate agent/broker you do agree to become a member of the Preferred Agent Referral Program, and you warrant and agree that: