Build Over Sewer Agreement Thames Water

If the proposed work involves building over a well, this must be disclosed in your Build Over application. Thames Water wants to know if pipes or wells are being moved. If you need to move pipes or wells, they must be completely removed and rebuilt outside the extension area. A Thames Water Build over Agreement is a quality label for proposed work and will generally be required for all excavation work within 3 metres of a public canal or flow. If you want help with your Thames Water app, we have a service that helps you with everything. We complete the application and collect the relevant data for you, and then we send ourselves to Thames Water on your behalf. Thames Water verifies the documentation and as soon as they are satisfied with the proposal, they will reach an agreement beyond construction. If your answers meet our requirements, we will send you an agreement. If not, we will re-educate you to apply for an approved construction agreement that you should pay. There is a discount to pay online. Since Thames Water is legally responsible for the maintenance of these sewers and sewers, construction agreements are in place to ensure that these elements have been taken into account in the design of your proposed foundations. If you cannot safely answer any of the questions asked in our online questionnaire or in the questions above, or if you know you are not qualified, you need an approved construction agreement.

Nor will we allow pumps, superstructures or remote channels to be built. To make sure you understand what a Build Over Agreement is and why Thames Water would like to be informed of your work, we thought we`d break everything for you and explain what it is, why you need it and what you need to do. As you can from the above detail, you need a lot of complex information, most of which cannot be collected until we are spot on and we have been exposed to drainage. For this reason, we are tackling all these applications in the field and don`t worry, they don`t maintain the construction process at all. Thames Water is reliable to get an answer to us, and in the meantime, we can just focus on another part of the extension. Once you are ready to submit, there are two types of applications. The first is a request for a self-certified build over agreement, but Thames Water will only grant you this which will allow you to confirm that your plans are low risk for pipes. It`s worth a try as it`s free. If you do not comply with the terms of the self-certified agreement, you must apply for an approved construction agreement that includes a tax at Thames Water. For this application, you need to know the diameter of your outputs. The real estate search you did (mentioned above) will tell you, or your owner can tell you at any time if you started on the spot and discovered the exits. They also need a implementation plan, a section plan, and existing and proposed plans.

You submit this application online for about 299 euros or you can do it by mail for 343 euros. I have always been interested in architecture, especially skyscrapers and unusual buildings. I studied economics, politics and law at the University of Dublin city and got my master`s degree in globalization and international law. I passed my exams as a lawyer, but I soon realized that the legal sector was not for me and that I wanted to work in a more creative sector. I moved from Ireland to London five years ago, and worked in the property management and development sector before joining the design team. The Prague Dance House is probably my favorite building. To confirm in writing that our permission is not required, send us a ground floor plan at the scale of your property that will show your work and the complete layout of the channel. We check your plans and confirm that no authorization is required.

Comments are closed.