University Of Cambridge Visitors Agreement

Information on payments to university visitors can be found on the Finance Department`s website In these cases, departments/faculties should contact their head of department HR Officer/HR Business Partners/Legal Services. Legal Services have created a long form of visitor contract. Visitor agreements should only be used for university visitors or students or student internships that are not covered by another agreement. They should be used for academics on sabbaticals, visiting researchers or students who spend time at university expanding their experience. All visitors must have the right to work in Britain – see the website of the immigration team. All services are responsible for issuing their own visitor contracts and sending a copy of the letter to visitors, signed by all parties: If you visit, we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details on visitor behavior patterns. We do this to learn things like the number of visitors on different parts of the site. For more information on Google Analytics` use of your personal data, see and Information for and about university visitors is available in a number of locations, including: Cambridge and Sciences Po have an Erasmus exchange agreement that includes this exchange programme. The conditions of Erasmus aid apply, particularly with regard to the length of stay (usually 3 months); The visit of PhD students to Cambridge, whose first language is not English, must also pass an IELTS test. As erasmus students, CAMPO PhD students have access to all the institutional support from the Erasmus programme at Sciences Po or Cambridge: they are affiliated with a college and can, depending on their availability, rent accommodation through the university/university.

Participants must apply to their home institution before leaving in order to qualify for Erasmus funding. Nb. It is not yet known whether Erasmus funds will be available for these exchanges, as the UK`s post-Brexit participation in Erasmus has not yet been established. For more information about Erasmus, please contact your home institution, Sciences Po Erasmus, or contact Aurélien Krejbich: Visiting scientists are required to sign an agreement as a working condition on the university`s website, in which they commit to respecting the rules of the university/department and to comply with the relevant academic guidelines. Applications should be invited to applicants who have successfully applied for Erasmus funding at their home institution (depending on their availability) and before departure. Within one month of returning to their original institutions, visitors must submit a short report (2 pages maximum) on their stay. For short-term visitors (who do not fall under categories a) or b) below, departments/faculties are responsible for writing the short-term visitor form covering the companies mentioned above and organizing them for their signature and submission: visiting researchers can be classified as either short-term visitors ( 3 months). Harvard`s research policy extends to all people who work under the aegis of the university, including visitors. Thus, in addition to the participation agreement, there are different forms of visitor participation agreements.

You can find information about who signs which form in the AP and VPA guides. After the signing, the visitors` PA should be scanned and linked to the visitor`s personal file in GMAS. If there is no such record (i.e., if the visitor does not receive an appointment with a Harvard number and ID card), you can create one for the limited needs of the visitor`s AP archive, so that it can be accessed if necessary.

Comments are closed.