2015 – What a Year!
What a year! Preferred Corporate Housing really made the most out of 2015 from being named “Provider of the Year” by the Corporate Housing Providers Association (CHPA), to winning several key client RFPs that will lead us through the years to come. Our team has grown together, laughed together and worked to create the best temporary housing experiences for each of our guests.
So as we close out this amazing year, we thought we would use the last blog post of the year to pass along some of our favorite quotes. The new year brings new ideas, new ventures and a fresh start. But it also brings new challenges and struggles to overcome to achieve these new goals. Here is a little motivation to get you started breaking through barriers and reaching your objectives in 2016!
1. “Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll
2. “If you can dream it, you can do it!” – Walt Disney
3. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Ryun
4. ” A good beginning makes a good end.” – Old English Proverb
5. “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one!” – Brad Paisley
6. “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language, and next year’s words await another voice.” – T.S. Eliot
7. ““We spend January 1st walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives…not looking for flaws, but for potential.” – Ellen Goodman
We are excited about the potential of what 2016 will bring. To all our friends around the world celebrating the start of this new year, we wish you a safe and joyous celebration, and we can’t wait to experience prosperity and success with you in 2016!