Top 5 Places to Ring in the New Year
Preferred Corporate Housing has some exciting things planned for 2014, so we want to be sure to start this year off with a bang! We’ve put together a list of our favorite places to party on New Year’s Eve, so get out the party hats, champaign and noise-makers and head to one of these top 5 places to welcome 2014 and ring in a new year!
5. Key West, FL – Duval Street: If the bone-chilling cold of Times Square’s ball drop has you shivering, you can head south to the famous Sloppy Joe’s Bar to watch a gigantic conch shell work its way down at midnight! There is no place better than Key West to ring the new year in! Duval Street is closed to traffic which allows the tens of thousands of party goers to celebrate and the weather is warm and dry!
4. Las Vegas, NV – The Strip: Being one of the wildest party places on earth on any given weekend, it only makes sense that Vegas should have a rocking New Year’s Eve celebration as well. The Strip fills with revelers. Fireworks light up the sky. The casinos are body-to-body, the showrooms filled with A-list entertainers and Vegas is more gloriously alive than you’ve ever seen it. New Year’s Eve in Vegas is a world-class celebration.
3. Boston, MA – Downtown: This is a celebration for the whole family at Boston’s ‘First Night’ attraction. The event has grown to more than 250 exhibitions and performances by artists from across the globe. Stand with the city as chants of ‘Boston Strong’ resound through the streets! The party starts at 1pm on NYE and lasts till next year!
2. New Orleans, LA – Bourbon Street: This popular party spot has earned its reputation from the annual Mardi Gras celebration that takes place here in February. For New Year’s Eve revelers can enjoy drinks and merriment up and down the street all night long. Enjoy live music and great food, then head down to Jackson Square for the official countdown.
1. New York, NY – Times Square: This New Year’s Eve location may be a bit cliche, but its so festive that it must be experienced at lease once in a lifetime. From the iconic ball drop at One Times Square to Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest, it is a New Year’s celebration you won’t soon forget. Get there early to claim a spot and dress warm!
No matter where you decide to celebrate the start of 2014, Preferred Corporate Housing wants to remind everyone to be safe and drink responsibly. PCH wishes everyone joyous celebrations and a prosperous New Year!!