A TEMPORARY HOUSING PARTNER THAT HAS IT ALL!
The largest coverage area of all U.S. providers 75,000 locations serviced in North America
Customized solutions for every budget level Personalized attention no matter how large or small your need
24/7 Service Support from your Dedicated Account Team No annoying call centers
20+ years experience as a national lodging provider 8,000 local, national and global clients served including 417 Fortune 500 companies
More than 5,000 vetted suppliers in our network
Furniture, Housewares, Utilities, etc
By providing a wide range of choices to suit your needs, we can accommodate any group, project and budget level. Our clients know they can rely on us to provide all the comforts of home, no matter where home needs to be. Examples of some of the customized solutions we have provided are listed below.
A 'FAMILY FIRST' SOLUTION
An HR Manager from a large financial institution needed housing solutions for the Miller family who was being permanently relocated from upstate New York to Macon, GA. The family included two adults, their 4 month old son, two 9-year old daughters and their French Bulldog. The family was allotted 60 days of temporary housing in Macon while they searched for a permanent home to purchase.
- The 'family first' solution provided for the Miller family included:
- A three bedroom apartment located within the family's desired school district
- Twin beds in the second bedroom for the 9 year old girls
- Crib in the third bedroom for the 4 month old
- Additional TV and DVD player in second bedroom for the children
- A pet-friendly community with an onsite dog park for their French Bulldog
- A family play pack including coloring books, board games and toys for the children
A 'PRODUCTION-LEVEL' SOLUTION
A national alarm installation company needed to house 189 employees in various cities around the US in conjunction with their summer sales program. They had a limited housing budget and were looking to cut costs where possible. Employees would be working 12-14 hour days so the majority of time in the apartments would be spent sleeping. The 'production-level' solutions provided by PCH kept the project under budget, and allowed the client to add two additional cities to their plans.
- Some of the customizations included:
- Twin beds to accommodate two people per bedroom
- Pillow-top mattresses to increase comfort during rest times
- Removed local telephone service since employees carried cell phones
- Eliminated cable, internet and housekeeping services at the request of project manager
- Offered eliminated services (cable, internet, etc) to individuals who requested and billed separately
A 'C-SUITE' SOLUTION
The CEO from an up and coming tech firm was moving his company to Phoenix, AZ. Several of the company executives would be commuting from Palo Alto, CA until the relocation was finalized. Worried about potentially losing some of his young talent because of the move, this CEO wanted housing solutions for his team that provided the best that the Phoenix area had to offer.
- The 'C-Suite' solutions provided by PCH included:
- Loft apartments with modern finishes and appliances (stainless steel, hardwood floors, etc)
- Upgraded leather furniture package
- Wireless internet and premium cable packages
- Onsite community features including dry cleaning, valet trash, coffee bar, car wash, and 24 hour concierge services
- 24 hour fitness center access including group classes (yoga, cycling)
- Garage parking
- Weekly housekeeping services